Fees & Information
- Fees are $100.00 per person for all commodities
- The course generally runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You will receive your workbook at the course.
- To receive a certificate, you must attend the full course day AND successfully complete the exam at the end of the course.
- The exam is open book, and consists of 20 multiple choice questions. You are allowed 30 minutes at the end of the course to write the exam.
- Enrollment is limited to 25 participants per course, so sign up early! Bring your lunch and a calculator.
- You need to take one commodity course to receive your LMEP certification. If you produce more than one livestock commodity on your farm, you may choose which course you want to attend.
- You can buy any commodity manual. Please call 1-877-480-9992.
- If the livestock commodity you raise on your farm does not have its own course, the beef course is considered the most generic. It was used as the template for creating all of the other courses